Want to release equity in your house or clear up debts - but don't want to leave your home?
Just because you need to sell, have you used house valuation calculator ? doesn't mean that you need to move.
When you and your family are settled and enjoy living where you are, staying in your home can feel like a lifesaver. These are some of the reasons why other clients have preferred to stay in their home:
- Release capital to clear off debts
- Facing repossession due to financial difficulties
- Divorce - where on party wants to stay in the home and
- reduce the disruption to family life
- Moving abroad or relocating - sell quickly, then rent back
- for a short term whilst making the final preparations to move
With our Sell and Rent Back Scheme, you can remain in your home for as long as you wish to. Although you won't own the property anymore, you and your family will be able to carry on living there.
We buy your property as an investment, so are quite happy for you to continue living in your home as a tenant. As long as you pay the pre-agreed rent in full and on time each month and you can stay in your home as long as you want.
Let us know if this is what you want to do - we will let you know what we would expect you to pay as a monthly rent.
Once the sale goes through - there is no need to move - you just start to pay us the rent instead of a mortgage. As the rent you pay is based on open market rents - you may be paying less than your current mortgage.